Matching the criteria below, could give you a scholarship of the ATP-fund.
You need to study at the Erasmus school of history, culture and communication (ESHCC) or a foreign faculty that has an exchange with the ESHCC.
Your exchange is for a period of at least 3 months and a maximum of 12 months.
Character and motivation
Positive, can-do mentality, creative, open minded and curious.
Please send you application to email@example.com
- Applications for an exchange in the first part of the year (Jan-Jun) need to be sent before November 1st in the year before exchange.
- Applications for an exchange in the second part of the year (Jul-Dec) need to be sent before May 1st.
- Applications send after the deadline will not be taken into consideration.
With the application you need to add:
- Motivation letter that explains the aim of your exchange and the existence of a partnership with the ESHCC, what courses you want to take, the purpose of that and hat you want to get out of your exchange
- Curriculum vitae
- Current progress of studies
- Budget for period of exchange and your financial plan for this
- Overview of other funds that have been rewarded
After the application the board of the ATP-fund assesses all sent in before deadline. By e-mail a group of students get an invitation to meet the board. With a positive outcome a scholarship will be rewarded to the student. The ATP-fund stands for propagation the positiveness of and exchange. Therefore students receive a scholarship in two parts, one before going abroad and one after return once the conditions are met.